Starting to learn JavsScript, for real
Using Visual Studio Code
- Wipe MBP and reinstall MacOS
- Install VS Code, NodeJS, Xcode (for command line tools)
- Setup new SSH key with GitHub
- Setup GitHub repository for GitHub Pages
- Fix DNS to point at GitHub Pages
- Will buy 3rd Edition when it is released on December 4, 2018
- Start reading on my iPad using the Kindle app
- When I learn something, how will I remember it unless I'm using it daily?
- - Could create a bunch of questions/answers and run through them every day for 20 minutes
- How can I run a webserver for working local on my laptop without installing something like brew
- - npm i -g http-server to install one, http-server to start it
Change from Windows side.
This is a change from iPad>
||MacBook Pro 13"
||MacBook Pro 15"
||1.3 dual 7th gen i5 Y, 8GB, 256GB
||1.6 dual 8th gen i5 Y, 8GB, 256GB
||2.3 dual 7th gen i5 U, 8GB, 256GB
||2.2 hex 8th gen i7 U, 16GB, 256GB
||Only a 12" screen, keyboard might be too cramped
||Too large for travel?